Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Just do it

Hey guys its really time we all started posting something on this blog. I guess I ought to start posting again. So heres a post after a lonnnnnnng time. Actually I'm in the middle of my exams. Funny how theres plenty of time to do just about anything when exams are on!!


This is something I've been meaning to post for a long time but I'm a 'bit' of a procrastinator. As a matter of fact this has a lot to do with that issue .I remember some time back some one was expounding this passage about Martha and Mary. I just remember this one priciple that I 'heard' . "It is more essential to deal with the important things in our life than with the urgent."

So often I get caught in this race to do all the things that 'need' to be done that i forget to do the things most important. To spell it out, to spend time sitting at Jesus' feet.



Be not hearers of the word but 'doers'.

(P.S. while searching for an image for this post i found this. Check out the website at the bottom of the pic)


No comments: